Vatukoula Gold Mines
Vatukoula Gold Mines plc is the owner of the largest producing gold mine in Fiji.
A producing gold mine which currently contains
4.1 million ounces of Mineral Resources and 750,000 ounces of Mineral Reserves.
Operating for over 75 years, the mine has produced in excess of seven million ounces of gold. Our strategy is to increase production to a sustainable and profitable level.
The mine is located in the northern part of Fiji's main island, approximately ten kilometres inland.
- 30/05/14 Proposed Cancellation of trading on AIM
- 27/05/14 Directorate Change
- 20/05/14 Interim Results to 28 Feb 2014
- 14/04/14 Resignation of Non-Executive Director
- 11/04/14 Resignation of CEO
- 31/03/14 Second Tranche Zhongrun Funding Approved
- 12/03/14 Results of AGM
- 03/03/14 Update on Investment Agreement
- 17/02/14 Posting of Audited Accounts/ AGM Notice