Vatukoula Gold Mines
Vatukoula Gold Mines plc is the owner of the largest producing gold mine in Fiji.
A producing gold mine which currently contains
4.1 million ounces of Mineral Resources and 750,000 ounces of Mineral Reserves.
Operating for over 75 years, the mine has produced in excess of seven million ounces of gold. Our strategy is to increase production to a sustainable and profitable level.
The mine is located in the northern part of Fiji's main island, approximately ten kilometres inland.
11/03/14 Annual General Meeting
- 17/02/14 Posting of Audited Accounts/ AGM Notice
- 04/02/14 Final Results for period ended 31/08/13
- 31/01/14 Full Year Results/ Update on Investment
- 13/01/14 Operational Update for the First Quarter
- 21/10/13 Update on US$40 million Investment Agreement
- 01/10/13 Operational Update and Q4 Results
- 01/10/13 Update on Investment Agreement