Vatukoula Gold Mines
Vatukoula Gold Mines plc is the owner of the largest producing gold mine in Fiji.
A producing gold mine which currently contains 4.2 million ounces of Mineral Resources and 790,000 ounces of Mineral Reserves.
Operating for over 75 years, the mine has produced in excess of seven million ounces of gold. Our strategy is to increase production to a sustainable and profitable level.
The mine is located in the northern part of Fiji's main island, approximately ten kilometres inland.
- 22/05/13 Directorate Change
- 20/05/13 Strategic Investment
- 09/05/13 Notification of Major Interest in Shares
- 11/04/13 Appointment of Joint Broker
- 08/04/13 Issue of Equity
- 28/03/13 Vatukoula Ore Reserve Increase
- 20/03/13 Operational Update Q2 Results
- 25/02/13 Results of AGM and Directorate Change
- 18/02/13 High Grade Drilling Intersections Philip Shaft